Many small businesses battle with email marketing campaigns, yet there is no doubt that email marketing works.
According to Experian.com, the average Return On Investment (ROI) is $44.25 for every dollar spent.
According to ExactTarget.com, 44% of email recepients made at least one purchase in 2014 based on a promotional email.
70 Facts About Email Marketing
CampaignMonitor.com put together an incredible list of 70 facts that show the power of email marketing and why every business, especially small businesses should NOT ignore the incredible benefits they can gain from creating and using email marketing campaigns.
Here are just a few of the facts they present…
- Email marketing campaigns are being used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies
- Approximately 53% of emails are being opened on mobile devices
- Segmented and targeted emails are generating 58% of all revenue
- Marketers report an average of 20% increase in sales when they personalize emails
- Email marketing campaigns drive more conversions than ANY other online marketing (yes, even more than search and social)
- 70% of marketers using email marketing campaigns see active growth in the number of email subscribers
Get a FREE Email Marketing Guide which includes…
Sign up on the form to the right or Click Here to get your FREE Email Marketing Guide and to receive even more information as we update our website with the most useful information FOR YOU to give you the best advantage on your email marketing campaigns.
- A review of Email Marketing Software Programs
- Effective Email Designs
- Email Content That Works
- Tips On Creating Follow Up Emails
- How To Integrate Social Media
- And More
We so look forward to getting more information on our website and in your email boxes! Our goal is to help you reach success in your business through email marketing!